My passion for psychology and mental health makes me an excellent fit for opportunities that involve helping others. I naturally have great communication skills and I’m always ready to think outside the box with problem solving. When I feel strongly about something, I put everything I have into it to create the best outcome. I have been through quite a list of negative life experiences and I want to be able share my knowledge with others so nobody else has to deal with theirs alone. I feel that my personal experiences and how I’ve come to cope with and solve them, have prepared me tremendously to support others. I am grateful for what I know and have learned about mental health already, and I’m eager to continue to learn more and enhance my knowledge.

Don’t forget to water your brain!

My mom always tells me “don’t forget to water the plants” because they need water to survive. Just like we need health and wellness. So many people get caught up in their lives and forget about their mental health until it starts affecting them negatively. It’s important to take time every day to reflect and grow and give your brain/mind the power and energy you need to thrive.